Commercial LED Lighting Melbourne
Greenlux LED Lighting has been delivering quality lighting outcomes successfully to commercial sites nationally for the past 9 years. The parent company Innovative Digital Displays Pty Ltd has been trading for over 28 years. We have substantial experience in the manufacture and development of quality commercial LED lighting products. We have our own manufacturing facilities which mean we can deliver high quality product at extremely competitive pricing.
Greenlux specialises in suppling high quality LED fixtures for commercial/ industrial businesses and government sectors. Our product is manufactured by our own joint venture facilities and quality controlled by our own Electrical Engineers on site.
All our fixtures have the following general characteristics:
- We use only high quality recognised LED chipsets (Samsung, LG, Sharp, Cree, Epstar, etc.)
- All our chipsets have LM80, LM79 and TM21 test reports
- All our chipsets are chosen to have the highest lumen per watt output maximising energy efficiency
- All our chipsets have high CRI indexes
- LED Power supplies comply with Australian Electrical Standards
- LED power supplied are matched to suit the LED chipsets
- Our LED fixtures have a very low failure rate, below the industry average (under .03%)
- Greenlux offers 3-5 years warranty on all LED fixtures
We carefully take into consideration the following:
- Light Levels required
- The amenity of the proposed fixtures (the look of the fixture)
- The minimum wattage required to get the required levels of illumination
- The choice of chipset and beam angle is very important to the successful production of adequate light levels
- The external fixtures have a minimum of IP65 to ensure the fixture is weatherproof.
A Greenlux Cost Reduction Consultant is able to carry out an evaluation of your premises. We will arrange a meeting with you to meet and discuss in person your specific requirements. Current usage, lumen output, ceiling heights, beam angles and color temperatures are all recorded firstly to allow us to better understand your current lighting situation prior to a Greenlux solution being provided.
We offer you a full business case for the implementation of our LED lighting – the business case will show, the Return on Investment of the project, along with the Current Usage and the Greenlux Savings Greenlux will also be able to give you a CO2 Emission reduction projection.
During the installation process a Greenlux consultant will liaise with the installing electrical contractor to the progress of your project ensuring the electrical installation specifications are carried out correctly.
Fast Payback Period
When you switch to a Greenlux solution your electricity usage charges for static lighting are dramatically reduced by up to 86%. Our range of award winning retrofit LED products use much less power than traditional light sources
All Greenlux products come with full replacement warranty of 3-5 years.
All of our products undergo strict laboratory testing to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality in LED lighting retrofit products available in Australia today.
Visited 1100 times, 1 Visit today