NEW Spa and Sauna Room!
Wake up to the peaceful sounds of birds chirping , your retreat is surrounded by an 80 acre strawberry farm supplying Aussies with their juicy goodness . You will have your own patch to pick from ( subject to weather and availability ). I will personally take you on a guided farm tour explaining how we get our produce to the table . You can collect your own eggs or cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy the rustic surrounds of a working farm , bring your gumboots or old shoes as you may get a little dirty with the rich red soil. Note this is a working farm and not the Botanical Gardens so there will be some mid-season preparation with some paddocks but this all adds to the beauty of farm life.
The Strawberry Farm Retreat has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8 guests.
Only 100m up the road is Cherry hill Orchards the largest U Pick cherry grower in Australia and 100 m down the hill is Brumfield Winery and Café. The Yarra valley is famous for its fresh produce , beautiful scenery and numerous wineries ( Rochford, TarraWarra Estate, Domiane Chandon, Seville Hill, Payne’s Rise, De Bortoli etc. ) and cafes ( Yarra Valley Deli Café, The Butcher Café, Tram café etc.) and restaurants ( Helens Hill, Tokar Estate, Twisted Vine , Coldstream Brewery, Wild Cattle Creek , Yering Station etc. ) Go Hot Air Ballooning, ride the Puffing Billy Steam Train , visit the Lavender Farm, the Tulip festival, Mt Dandenong tourist road with Skyhigh Observatory, Morgan’s Vineyards & The Butchers Daughter in Seville and you can not miss the Yarra Valley Chocolatier and Healesville Sanctuary.
- NEW Spa and Infrared Sauna Room
- Newly renovated large home
- Stunning picturesque views from 80 acres
- Strawberry, blackberry and plum picking ( subject to availability and weather )
- Personal guided tour of the farm
- Yarra Valley location close to all the attractions
- 5 dams, creeks and lily ponds
- Springfree trampoline
- 2 BBQ areas, one at the house and one near the creek
- Foxtel TV
- Free WiFi
- 2 Gaslog fireplaces
- Nespresso Coffee machine with Nespresso pods
- Chicken pen to collect your own eggs
- Board games
- Window seat for reading or watching TV
- Fresh local produce and
- Lots of dirt 🙂
- Friday and Saturday nights $650 per night for up to 8 guests
- Sunday to Thursday nights $500 per night ( except Dec and Jan )
- December and January is $650 per night Monday to Sunday ( Everyday)
- Weekly Special all year round $3000 per week. (7 nights)
“Wonderful Escape – This is a beautiful Farm Retreat, my family and myself thoroughly enjoyed our weekend away and would have loved to stay much longer,so we will definitely be back. The house is very beautifully designed and decorated,the views are great and it is peaceful. My grandchildren loved the animals, especially collecting fresh eggs each morning and the highlight was the buggy ride and tour of the property which Dawn, the lovelly owner gave us ,not forgetting picking fresh strawberries an learning lots about them”. – Heidi
“Strawberry Heaven – A beautifully renovated house (brand new) in a picturesque and tranquil setting on a strawberry farm. Very generous hosts with both their time and providing all of the extra comforts to create a luxurious and relaxing stay. My 2 year old had a ball picking strawberries and looking for chook eggs. There are so many things in the area to do as well (from the Warburton trail, wineries and puffing billy) and I can’t wait to return! – Jacqui
Visited 3171 times, 1 Visit today