BUYERS’ ADVOCATE MORNINGTON PENINSULA
Wherever you go, let Guest Property Projects be there for you. Finding and Purchasing a home can be an emotional roller coaster. Choosing Susie’s real estate background and buyers’ advocate expertise will save you thousands of dollars but also give you back your valuable time.
Eliminate stress, confusion and emotion out of Home Purchase or Home Sales negotiations.
Susie divides her time living on the Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne. This allows her to be where needed across the Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne Metro for your buyers’ / vendors’ advocacy requirements! Take advantage of Susie’s valuable residential & rural market expertise both as a buyer or vendor in Melbourne & on the Peninsula!
Here are some (not all) of the services that you will benefit from utilising Susie and Guest Property Project:
- Obtain a short-list of relevant properties for your budget &/or desired location
- Managing and/or exceeding expectations between asking prices v/s current market
- Private inspections arranged to suit your time and schedule
- Preparation & communications regarding offers
- Bidding at auctions on your behalf
- Attending final inspections on your behalf
- Conveyancor connections for your conveyancing requirements
Furthermore, if you are selling a house, use the home renovations arm of Guest Property Projects for everything from house painting to major renovation indoors and outdoors. See our website for more info.
Guest Property Projects: maximising the value of purchase for the buyer and value of the sale for the vendor through local property market expertise on the Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne.
Visited 1594 times, 1 Visit today