DIGITAL ADVERTISING EXECUTIVE
• Digital Advertising
• Complete Marketing Solutions (Training Provided)
• Client Acquisition & Account Management
• Grow businesses via Digital & Social Strategies
• Educate & provide businesses with expert advice on how to maximise leads via their website
• Identify and acquire businesses who need to benefit from modern-day marketing
You must be an Australian Permanent Resident. Your experience in Marketing and Advertising allows you to identify and help businesses who are not maximising their opportunities in reaching their own clientele. You are well versed in SEM, SEO, and Social Media marketing and have a good understanding of budget v/s returns.
You are keen in seeing the results of your strategies in order to forge a long-term, trusted relationship with the businesses under your care. You are confident in analysing consumer behaviour v/s the technology available in order to reach your clients’ target market.
You are self-motivated and thrive in a predominantly autonomous working environment where your KPI’s are clearly set at the start. If you are provided with a balance of work and life, you can deliver solid results v/s a realistic and achievable target. If this describes you, we definitely need to hear from you!
DowntheRoad is rapidly growing and we are interested in applicants living in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Sydney, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania and Perth.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• if you have a Print Advertising background, 3 years’ minimum experience is required
• those with a Digital Advertising background need to have a minimum of 12 months experience
• an understanding of Google Analytics and Facebook Marketing are desirable
• excellent grammatical and copywriting skills
• you have a proven track record of long-term business relationships in advertising & marketing
• you are highly structured and organised
If the above describes you, your work ethic and your experience, and you are a permanent resident in Australia, get in touch below: